We are offering technical audio services, including:
- Digital mastering for MC, CD, Vinyl or web
- Advanced tape through mastering
- Cassette tape duplication
- Audio tape restoration
- Schrödingerova kočka — tape through mastering for CD + MC mastering ~ listen
- Jakub Šimanský & Tomáš Niesner ~ listen
- India — st ~ listen
- Tomáš Niesner — Aurora ~ listen
- National Archives of Czech Republic
- National Film Archive of Czech Republic ~ Laterna Magika
- Security Services Archive of Czech Republic
- private collections
Studio is equipped with a high precision instruments:
- ATC SCM35
- Genelec 8030A
- Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
Hardware & Software & Metering:
- Merging Pyramix
- Steinberg Wavelab
- Pulteq Dual EQP
- API 2500+ compressor
- AMS Neve 8803 Dual Channel Equalizer Voxengo CurveEQ
- Voxengo SPAN
- Fabfilter mastering bundle
- Sonnox Restore suite
- TDR Kotelnikov
- TDR VOS SlickEQ
- RTW 1206DR and 1119E (metering)
- Studer A820 MCH 1" (studio reel-to-reel machine)
- Studer A80 VU 1/4" (mastering reel-to-reel machine)
- Lyrec TR-55 master maker 1/2" (mastering reel-to-reel machine)
- ReVox A77 1/4" (reel-to-reel machine)
- ReVox B77 1/4" (reel-to-reel machine)
- Studer A721 (cassette studio deck)
- Studer A727 (CD studio deck)
- Tascam 122 MKIII (cassette studio deck)
- MWA MB 51 16/17,5/35mm (magnetic film player)
- Fostex D15 (DAT cassette studio deck)
- Tascam DA30 MKII (DAT cassette studio deck)
Noise Reduction Equipment:
- Dolby 422 (B, C, and S)
- Dolby 363 (SR/A)
- WAV or AIFF
- 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz sample rate and 16/24/32 bit resolution
- Avoid limiters and, if possible, also compression and equalizing on the 2-Bus.
- Leave a headroom for mastering work, at least 6dB.
- Bounce in the same quality that your project was recorded in and mixed.
- Do NOT normalize your premaster or apply dithering.
- Please make sure that you avoid distortion artifacts (bus clipping, etc.).
- Please provide enough helpful project information in included TXT file: band name, your name, record label, contact info,
release title, song listing, deadline, etc.
- If you want me to create a professional DDP for a CD release, make sure you share the ISRC code or UPC/EAN.
- If you have a specific sound, aesthetic or reference release in mind, please let me know.
|Digital Mastering — MC | CD | Vinyl | Web
||5 € / minute of material
||+ 25 %
|Tape Through Mastering for digital releses
||10 € / minute of material
||+ 25 %
|DDP Finish — Incl. ISRC Code / CD Text